Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sara's Mom Remembers Julie

My fondest memory of Julie is when she and Sara came to stay with me when I was at a meeting in Chicago and they were roomates in Ann Arbor. I had the smallest room at the Drake Hotel, with only two small twin beds. Sara and Julie decided to take a night club tour which ended up lasting all night. I'm not sure where the picture of the two of them that night is, but I can still visualize Julie and Sara wearing their little black dresses with feather boas around their necks. They both were smiling,young, having the time of their lives, and seemingly care free.Thatis my fondest memory of Julie, and the way I like to remember her.

Sara's Mom

1 comment:

lawyersara said...

Mom,

I still have that picture! In fact, Julie sent it to me as well as a gift once. That was one of the most fun nights of my life, thanks for reminding me :)

I love you,

Sara